This is a perfect piece of property that you can raise kids and animals on. The house is move in ready and the land is ready for you to cultivate your dreams. Bring you own ideas and farm tools.
The house has solar panels and battery bank, with a gas generator as a back up and completely off the grid
The well is over 200 ft and pumps 12 gal/min.
The septic tanks holds 1200 gal
The house is built to California Title 24 specs including 2x6 walls, dual pane windows (some less than 5 years old), and 3/4' colored stucco exterior.
The house is heated with a propane wall heater and has a propane cooking stove.
There is a satellite hook up for television and landline phone connections available.
- Custom built to California Title 24 specs, with an open floor plan, dual pane windows (some less than 5 years old), and colored stucco exterior.
- Inside includes ceiling fans in both bedrooms, kitchen and living area, propane for cooking, heating water and wall furnace.
- The property has its own well, and gravity fed holding tank for water, solar panels and septic tank.
- The property is 2.5 acres with lots of space for gardening, ample parking for your motorized toys, including RV.
- Zoned for growing crops in small parcels.
- Both bathrooms have clawfoot tubs
- Kitchen appliances include - electric refrigerator, gas stove, lots of counter space, all lower cabinets.
- Raised vegetable beds ready for planting
- Tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms and wood laminate in living area and vinyl in the bedrooms.
- Great view of the sunrise and surrounding hills
- House is on a slab, with pipes in the ceiling
This is a rural neighborhood, with only two neighbors within 1000 ft., no other neighbors within 1 mile. Property is on a hill, above Hwy 20. Neighbors also include deer, elk, rabbits, quail, and lizards
The city of Clearlake Oaks is 5 miles away on the shores of Clear Lake, for shopping, school and recreation. Clear Lake is a large fresh water lake located about 2 hours away from San Francisco and 2 hours from the Napa Valley, and offers boating, fishing, swimming and other outdoor recreation. Many local casinos and wineries are less than an hour away. Ft. Bragg, on the Pacific Ocean is within a 2 hour drive. Sacramento is less than 2 hours away and less than 4 hours from Reno/Lake Tahoe.
Local schools include K-12. Bus services are available through the school district.
Rural, self contained community.
|Agriculture in Area||Yes|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||No|
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||No|
Off the Grid
Solar - Photovoltaic
Wood Framing: 2x4, 2x6, etc.
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Wood - Laminated
Asphalt Composition Shingle
Vinyl or Vinyl Clad
|Garage / Carport||No|
16646 E Hwy 20
Clearlake Oaks , CA 95423 US
Listing ID: 20393