Beautiful Log Home on Conservation Acreage For Sale 60 miles NW of Chicago.
Listing ID: 19698
|Annual Property Tax||$11,641|
|Annual Utility Cost||$2,283|
|Home Area||1,800 sq ft|
|Total Property Area||3 acres|
Bull Valley, Illinois 2 bedroom 2 full bath log home with open floor plan 60 miles NW of Chicago. This one of a kind home sits on 3 secluded and restored hardwood forested acres with 200 and 300 year old oak trees and is adjacent to a 40 acre wetland conservation area. Recently remodeled. Features include:
• Hand scraped Kahrs oak hardwood flooring.
• Kitchen with solid hickory cabinets, Kohler farm sink, and granite counter tops.
• Rocky Mountain hardware throughout.
• In floor radiant heat with high efficiency Weil McLain Ultra-80 boiler and indirect hot water heater.
• Mitsubishi Mr. Slim air conditioning.
• LEED & Energy Star compliant Berridge metal roof with Sno Gem snow bars.
• Cedar deck with stainless steel cable rails.
• Kohler standby backup generator & transfer switch.
• Vermont Castings wood burning stove.
• Whole house security system.
• High Speed Internet.
This unique home is surrounded by nature. Quiet and private, yet close to shopping and Metra.
Go to pitbullranch.com for more information or contact Jim @ 815-342-8080 / email@example.com
Home is built of Engelmann Spruce and Lodgepole Pine with a LEED & Energy Star compliant Berridge metal roof. Walkout level is completely earth-bermed on 3 sides. Home has in floor radiant heat with a high efficiency Weil McLain Ultra-80 boiler and indirect hot water heater. The property is home to a restored hardwood forest with 200 and 300 year old oak trees and is adjacent to a 40 acre wetland conservation area.
Rural countryside between towns 60 miles NW of Chicago with homes on larger acreages. Minimum lot size in the Village of Bull Valley is 3 acres. Area is home to mature oak woodlands and several high quality fens/wetlands and the Loyola University Retreat & Ecology Campus.
Far Northwest Chicago area. 10 minutes to Metra commuter train stop to Chicago and 20 minutes to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Woodstock School District
Rural, adjacent to conservation preserve, surrounded by larger parcels of homes and small farms.
Single Family - Two Story
|Agriculture in Area||Yes|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||Yes|
Hydronic Floor Heat (radiant)
Conventional Forced Air - A/C
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||No|
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Wood - Solid
Wood - Solid
Wood Dual Glazed
|Garage / Carport||Yes|
|Number of Cars||2|
|Garage Area||450 sqft|