Quench your thirst for spacious living on 30+ acres nestled in the Yadkin River Valley of North Carolina. Inspiring views and quiet nights enhance the beauty of this Low Country Craftsman Style home Engineered and crafted in 1998 following two years
Listing ID: 18229
|Annual Property Tax||$3,915|
|Annual Utility Cost||$3,000|
|Home Area||2,880 sq ft|
|Total Property Area||23 acres|
Inspiring views and quiet nights enhance the beauty of this Low Country Craftsman Style home. The farmed bottomland is bordered by nearly a quarter-mile of the Yadkin River. Feel at home from your first step onto slate tiles and hardwoods spanning throughout. Design influenced by Japanese Minka style country home. The interior design is balanced under laminated beams and Hemlock ceilings, viewing out to a glorious exposure of the southwest sky.
300+ blueberry plants are supplied irrigation from the adjacent 2.5 acre panfish stocked reservoir. Irrigation System by Johnson & Company has the ability to be converted to sand-filtered irrigation for vineyards.
First class amenities such as ∙ a gourmet kitchen with walk-thru mudroom and pantry off of your own attached greenhouse and raised-beds garden ∙ imported granite countertops ∙ Sub-Zero refrigeration ∙ master bath Jacuzzi ∙ plantation shutters ∙ 400-amp service, 2-Car attached garage and insulated attached workshop.
Oversee your estate from your shaded wrap-around porch of cumaru wood. Inside, appreciate the natural glow of hand crafted cabinetry and cherry wood dressers.
• “Green” engineered designed home of
Structural Insulated Panels (R-28) (SIPs)
• Dual, alternating drainfield septic system for no septic problems or pollution
• Earth sheltered three-sided walk-out basement formed of precast 5000 p.s.i. concrete tip-ups (foundation panels) with internal wall insulation
• Laminated floor joist for strong no-sag I-beam strength support.
• House orientation to maximize solar energy gain during the winter.
• Tongue and groove Hemlock ceilings add to the R-34 insulated roof panels for increased thermal barrier.
• Lowen (Canada) brand argon filled low-e insulated double-paned windows manufactured to higher efficiency Canadian specs.
• Multiple Skylights allow for pass-through cooling for optimal air circulation to reduce energy costs.
• Average utilities for Summer or Winter are $275 at its high cost.
• Closed-loop geothermal climate control system for heating and cooling
• Water heater interfaced with closed loop geothermal heating and cooling system
• heat recovery ventilator system
• multi-level air filtration system
• wrap-around porch decking, made exclusively from plantation grown cumaru wood
• recovered Redwood posts
• recovered tongue and groove maple flooring
• Deck posts are supported by concrete posts
• Conservation Easement managed by the Piedmont Land Conservancy
Lewisville is a small quiet community 20 miles west of Winston-Salem, along the US421 corridor. Located within the Yadkin Valley wine growing region. Nearby Interstates allow easy access to two major nationally ranked hospitals, as well as two major airports. Located in the Piedmont region, only a few hours from both mountains and famous Carolina beaches.
Proximity to Winston-Salem
Forsyth County School District
Single Family - Two Story
|Agriculture in Area||Yes|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||Yes|
Solar - Passive
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||Yes|
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Wood - Plywood
Wood - Solid
Wood - Solid
Asphalt Composition Shingle
Metal Dual Glazed
|Garage / Carport||Yes|
|Number of Cars||2|
|Garage Area||400 sqft|
4800 Williams Road
Lewisville, NC 27023 US