Certified Green, Economical, Ecological and Environmental Friendly, Hurricane and Tornado Resistant Home, high quality design with many upgrades. Home that will give a comfort and peace of mind to an owner.
Listing ID: 18966
|Asking Price (USD)||$369,000|
|Annual Property Tax||$4,000|
|Annual Utility Cost||$2,300|
|Home Area||3,500 sq ft|
|Total Property Area||10890 sq ft|
Award of Excellence Winner in 2008 Parade of Homes. Certified Green home is rated as Superior Construction by insurance
companies. Steel reinforced super insulated concrete walls & icynene roof insulation making it one of the safest structures around.
This home is rated to withstand up to 200 miles per hour winds & due to Superior Construction & Insulation used cost very little to
maintain, up to 70% savings on utility bills. Certified as FPL Built Smart, Energy Star & Water Star Home. Florida Friendly
Landscaping Certified by University of Florida, including Zoysia grass & Drip line irrigation. Previous Builder's Model. Full of
upgrades & professionally decorated.
Upgrades included in the Veronica Model located at 101 Eric Drive:
• Circular driveway - $3,000
• Sidewalks around the home - $2,000
• Barbeque area - $1,000
• Cultured stones around front column bases and under mitered glass wall on the
back porch - $2,800
• Pavers in the back porch and barbeque area - $1,900
• Florida Yards & Neighborhoods landscaping package - $10,500
Includes dual irrigation systems, with drip line. Insect and drought resistant Zoycia grass,
Florida Native Plants throughout, well with Rid-O-Rust Tank and much more.
• Upgraded porcelain tile in formal areas – office, dining and living room
(diagonal) - $6,000
• Upgraded laminated flooring in all bedrooms - $5,300
• Imported Italian kitchen and bath cabinetry. High end free stand vanities in
bathrooms - $13,500
• Granite countertops with full size back splash in the kitchen - $8,700
• Below and above kitchen cabinets light - $550
• Stainless steel refrigerator and microwave - $1,800
• WaterStar appliances, plumbing and fixtures package - $2,500
• Extended tiled wall up to the ceiling in all bathrooms - $2,500
• Glass sliding shower doors in two bathrooms - $2,000
• 5.5” Baseboards throughout - $500
• Crown molding in tray ceilings, all formal areas and master bedroom - $1,500
• Rope Lighting in tray ceilings in master bedroom and living room - $500
• Decorative chair railing molding in foyer and dining room - $500
• Acrylic painted garage floor - $650
• City Impact fees - $18,000
Total upgrades: - $67,700
1. Florida Green Homes are some of the safest structures, capable of withstanding winds up to 200 mph.
2. All of them are rated as “Superior Construction” by insurance companies which qualify them for substantially lower insurance premiums.
3. All our homes are independently certified by the Florida Green Building Coalition, Inc., as GREEN HOMES, meeting the highest standards for economical, ecological and environmentally friendly.
4. Our homes do not cost you more than the traditionally constructed. Considering the energy and dollar savings, our standard green structural features, a green home is an effective purchase at a discount price.
5. Up to 70% energy efficient based on R-47 wall insulation value, Icynene roof insulation, Solar Hot Water System, Energy Star® and WaterSense® Appliances and fixtures.
6. All our homes are FPL BuildSmart and Energy Star® certified.
7. Better Indoor Air Quality – virtually allergen and pollutant free. Drastically reduces air infiltration resulting in less dust, pollen and other pollutants coming in from the outside. Insulated concrete Forms (ICF) are hypoallergenic and do not contain CFC’s (chlorofluorocarbons) HCFC’s (hydrochlorofluorocarbons), formaldehyde, asbestos, or fiberglass. Extremely important for people suffering from asthma and allergies.
8. Certified Green Kitchen & Bath Cabinets.
9. Carpet & Rug Institute Certified Green Carpet.
10. LEED Certified Exterior Paint. GREEN GUARD Certified, no VOC interior paint.
11. Sound-suppressing – Dramatically reduce outside noise for your comfort and peace.
12. Our materials are mold, mildew and termite resistant, so you don't have to worry about unwanted guests, no matter how small, or potential health problems commonly associated with mold and mildew.
13. Fire-Resistance – Our construction system provides you a fire-retardant rating of up to four hours.
14. All our homes are environmentally friendly & responsible. An average 2,000 sf home built with ICF construction saves up to 47 trees and creates no ozone depletion.
15. Our homes are landscaped using native species of grass and plants, allowing homeowners to save on lawn maintenance & water costs and certified by Florida Yards and Neighborhoods program created by University of Florida, Gainesville.
16. It is easier to qualify for a mortgage loan due to the substantial savings in home maintenance. There are special loan programs available to homeowners building or purchasing a Green Home.
17. Green homes hold their value better, rent easier and resell for more money than conventional homes.
18. At Florida Green Homes we believe you shouldn't have to sacrifice your savings, comfort and peace of mind.
The house location - Palm Coast, Florida. It is a new and beautiful area.
House is located in a golf course section area. In a walking distance to future Town Center.It is a very prestigious and quite area in Palm Coast. The house is surrouned by golf course and small lakes across the street and reserve area on the right side of the house .
Palm Coast is located on the East coast of Florida, between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine. Jacksonville is a biggest city in the area, which is 40 minutes away north of Palm Coast. Daytona Beach is 25 minutes away south of Palm Coast. Orlando is 1,5 hours drive to the west of Palm Coast. Palm Coast is a quite, young town, very good for families with children. Beaches are located 10 minutes away from our beautiful house. Town is very “green”, with many trees. The climate is not too hot in a summer and not too humid.
Buddy Tailor Middle School
Single Family - Split Level
|Agriculture in Area||No|
|Industry in Area||No|
|Air Pollution in Area||No|
|Cleaned with Green Products||Yes|
Forced Air - Heat Pump
Conventional Heat Pump
Part of Cooling System
Part of Heating System
|Whole House Filtration||
|Whole House Vacuum||No|
Plaster - Earth
Gypsum Board - Sheet Rock
Asphalt Composition Shingle
Vinyl or Vinyl Clad
|Garage / Carport||Yes|
|Number of Cars||2|
|Garage Area||420 sqft|